Home  >  Other Tools

Stone Cutting Wire Saw - ST-E1195

Stone Cutting Tool Diamond Wire Saw, 1)Used for Marble., 2)Spring,rubber., 3)Fast cutting,low noise,no dust,less waste., 4)OEM. - more info check here: http://www.buyindustrialtools.com/Stone-Cutting-Wire-Saw-10233812/

Quick Brief

Place of Origin: Jiangsu China (Mainland) Brand Name: STONEMATE Model Number: ST-E1195 Used for: Marble

Product Features:

Stone Cutting Tool Diamond Wire Saw

1)Used for Marble.

2)Spring,rubber.

3)Fast cutting,low noise,no dust,less waste.

4)OEM.

Business Terms:

Port: Shanghai,Xiamen

Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Meter/Meters

Supply Ability: 10000 Meter/Meters per Week

Payment Terms: L/C,T/T

Contact Supplier
Stone Cutting Wire Saw
Share to: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

Product Packagings & Delivery Terms:

Packaging Detail: Export standard cartons or as your request.

Delivery Detail: 7-15 days after receiving your payment.

Specifications and Product Details:

1.Diamond Wire Saw Photos:

2.Products Features:

1) Diamond Wire Saw is one of the most advanced tools for quarrying,block squaring & profiling and concrete cutting.

2) Compared with traditional way,quarrying by diamond (coated) wire has the advantages of high efficiency,less waste of material,safety,low noice,etc.

3) Beads are produced from latest machineries and technology from Germany.

4) Our DIAMOND WIRE SAW for GRANITE quarrying is very good in quality.It has been successfully tested in France,Sweden,Norway,Portugal,Brasil.

5) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.

3.Specifications:

Stone TypeBead diameterFittingBead no. per meter
Granite11/11.5mmSpring+Rubber40/42
Marble8.5/10.5mmSpring

Spring+Rubber

28/30/33
Sandstone11mmSpring+Rubber38/40
Limestone11mmSpring+Rubber36/38

Other specifications are available upon clients' request.

4.Packaging:

Export standard cartons or as your request.

5.Delivery:

Usually we can make shipment in 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

6.Payment:

We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

Stone Cutting Wire Saw suppliers    Stone Cutting Wire Saw manufacturers