Home  >  Other Tools

Diamond Wire Saw For Concrete - ST-E3196

Diamond Wire Saw for Concrete, 1)Spring+Rubber., 2)Diameter 8.5-11.5mm., 3)Fast cutting,low noise,no dust,less waste., 4)OEM. - more info check here: http://www.buyindustrialtools.com/Diamond-Wire-Saw-For-Concrete-10233811/

Quick Brief

Place of Origin: Jiangsu China (Mainland) Brand Name: STONEMATE Model Number: ST-E3196 Used for: Concrete

Product Features:

Diamond Wire Saw for Concrete


2)Diameter 8.5-11.5mm.

3)Fast cutting,low noise,no dust,less waste.


Business Terms:

Port: Shanghai,Xiamen

Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Meter/Meters

Supply Ability: 10000 Meter/Meters per Week

Payment Terms: L/C,T/T

Contact Supplier
Diamond Wire Saw For Concrete
Share to: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

Product Packagings & Delivery Terms:

Packaging Detail: Export standard cartons or as your request.

Delivery Detail: 7-15 days after receiving your payment.

Specifications and Product Details:

1.Diamond Wire Saw Photos:

2.Products Features:

1) Diamond Wire Saw is one of the most advanced tools for quarrying,block squaring & profiling and concrete cutting.

2) Compared with traditional way,quarrying by diamond (coated) wire has the advantages of high efficiency,less waste of material,safety,low noice,etc.
3) Our DIAMOND WIRE SAW for GRANITE quarrying is very good in quality.It has been successfully tested in France,Sweden,Norway,Portugal,Brasil.

4) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.


Stone TypeBead diameterFittingBead no. per meter



Other specifications are available upon clients' request.


Export standard cartons or as your request.


Usually we can make shipment in 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.


We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

Diamond Wire Saw For Concrete suppliers    Diamond Wire Saw For Concrete manufacturers